Terms & Conditions
– BY CREATING AN ACCOUNT ON OUR WEBSITE YOUR ARE ACCEPTING OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Thank you for accessing DialedinOutdoors, LLC (DialedinOutdoors.com). In an effort to bring better service to all its users, below are our terms and conditions you (buyers and sellers) agree to follow when using this site. By accessing this website you understand and agree to the following terms and conditions:
– Sellers and buyers are not pre-screened; however, false or misleading advertisements on this Web site will be removed and users banned from the site.
– We do not assume liability for and do not warranty user goods, services or payments.
– Purchases and sales are made at your own risk.
– We are not liable for any injuries or accidents that occur from goods or services purchased.
– WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY.
– Never send cash through the mail; all purchases should be made with a credit card or Paypal.
– You responsible for any and all necessary sales tax collections.
• DialedinOutdoors.com does not regularly review materials posted on sites we may be linked, cannot attest to the accuracy of information provided, and do not endorse any of the materials appearing on such linked sites. Use is at your own risk.
• DialedinOutdoors.com will never share any personal information to third parties, unless authorized by buyer or dealer or investigations by law enforcement; however, we are also not liable for any personal information that may be lost or stolen when accessing the website.
• It is the responsibility of both the buyer and seller to be knowledgeable of all city, state, and federal laws restricting the purchase of these items. Any unlawful sales of merchandise, such as magazines, ammunition, and firearms, is prohibited.
• You are responsible for determining and satisfying copyright or other use restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing material found on our website.
• The web site might include inaccuracies and out-of-date information and use of such information is at the user’s own risk.
• This agreement is governed under the laws of the State of Nebraska and parties agree jurisdiction is only proper in a competent court in Lancaster County, Nebraska.